Jffs2 Filesystem Support
The low cost EVMs supported as part of the release have a NAND on the EVM. This NAND can be used to store a jffs2 filesystem.
A jffs2 filesystem can be manually generated using the steps mentioned at Generating a jffs2 filesystem
- The release will have a script that can be used to make a jffs2 filesystem and a kernel with an appropriate command line.
- The release will have separate tarballs that will have the default images and filesystems for c64x/c66x littl/big endian. Please untar thew apprpriate tarball
- The product folder has all the scripts and the default images.
- To generate a jffs2 fielsystem and a kernel issue the command
- jffs2 filesystem support is present in the c6472, c6474l, c6457,c6670 and c6678 EVMs.